16 January 2008

Nothing too fancy here. Just a shot of Kita-Kamakura station. The train you see is the JR Shonan-Shinjuku line heading towards Zushi sation.

Before moving to this area when I still lived in Yokosuka, I used to go out on strolls or hop on the train to come to Kamakura often (I would say on an average of twice a month)! Now that I live here, I went out on a stroll only once! This one was shot when I still lived in Yokosuka.

Speaking of, I found out that one of the back roads that I walked just the other day (the road that leads from the mountains to this station) is a sight of a ghost!!! An old lady, all white and pushing a cart or stroller. Apparently, she walks up and down this road. A friend of mine has seen her a number of times. Freaky! I'll post if I see her or catch her on camera.