22 May 2008

An afternoon at my parents'.

Payed a visit to my parents' house the other day for Mother's day. As usual, mom still does the cooking, even on her day when she should be relaxing and all. So, since I got to lounge around, decided to try out my new lens (70-200mm f/4) in their yard. Their yard is probably one of the nicest in the neighborhood. Too many subjects to shoot: flowers, plants, grass, yard decor, funky bugs, normal bugs, etc., etc. I think my mom picked a good hobby of gardening because she is so good at it....and it shows, with help from my dad too of course. Anyway, her flowers were in full bloom and the weather was perfect! Didn't really get a feel for my new baby but did manage to get a few shots and here are the first few.




港南台, 鎌倉, 神奈川県, キャノン EOS 5D, キャノン 70-200mm f/4 L, Canon EOS 5D, Canon 70-200mm f/4 L, Konandai, Kamakura, Kanagawa-ken