18 May 2008

Local Bike Gang

Just behind where I live is an open field/park. On weekends, families, children, baseball and soccer teams gather to do their thing. Even though it's so close it is rather quiet...even when the little leaguers have a game. But one day this past week, there was all this ruckus coming from that same direction and started to bother me. It's still very common that bike gangs (bo-so-zoku) come through this area. So with that in mind I knew there was going to be a lot of trouble so I put on my 'fighting clothes', 'kicking-your-ass waffle stomper shoes' and was ready to take on the world as I headed to the noisy group! I brought my camera with me to get "before and after" shots of the gang members before I crushed their skulls.

The second they saw me they sped off while yelling evil things at me! Boy was it a good thing that I brought my camera. Because, I managed to get this shot of them before they took-off for the hills! The cops are still looking for this bunch as they continue to terrorize this beautiful town. But I don't think they will ever be caught.....